2018 Borachio Savagnin Magnum


Out of stock

SKU 004049 Categories , , Variety Vintage Country Region Producer Features, Format1.5l bottle


This sees the Jura varietal Savagnin, of which Borachio are fond of using, pressing 60% of it directly and the other 40% de-stemmed and left on skins. The result is a nervy, textural white wine, great steady acid and plenty of minerality. Yes. Please. Gently floral, think white gum flower on the nose and lemonade fruit in your mouth. Arse end into a decanter to reveal a focused spine of minerality and nervy acidity. – Borachio