CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Due to the social distancing and hygiene requirements put in place by the Victorian Government the Mr West team are implementing the following steps to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
1. All guests attending must have their name and phone number documented by filling out the Mr West Book Form which will be provided upon booking confirmation. Please inform us as soon as possible if you require changes to your guest list.
2. Guests should not enter if showing any signs of illness. Especially, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, chest pain or pressure, loss of speech or movement, fever, dry cough, sore throat, tiredness.
3. Upon arrival, please ‘check in’ at the top of the stairs and one of our friendly staff will help you to your table.
4. All guests must use the sanitiser provided upon entry.
5. Itemised split bills will not be permitted.
6. Credit Card Details are to be provided in order for your booking to be confirmed. A $50 fee will be charged to your credit card for ‘No Show’ Bookings. However, no upfront deposit is necessary.
7. With our capacity reduced from 200 to 20 we will require a minimum beverage spend of $35 per person. Any changes must be confirmed in writing 48 hours prior to your reservation.
8. The maximum number of guests per table is 10. Larger bookings are possible but must be spread across multiple tables.